Microsoft Cloud products and solutions are industry leaders on their own, but they’re even more powerful when combined. At GO-ERP we help our clients to accelerate innovation by uniting Business Central with, Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and tailored industry solutions.
Benefits of cloud-based business applications
Improve security, privacy and reliability.
Sensitive business data is stored in highly secure, state-of-the-art Microsoft datacenters. Your data will be there when you need it, thanks to a 99.9 percent uptime service-level agreement (SLA).
Enable scalability, flexibility and easier on-boarding.
Support business growth without costly changes to your IT infrastructure, including the ability to quickly activate and deploy new users.
Free up IT resources to work on more strategic tasks.
Improve IT productivity by reducing the complexity associated with managing hardware and software and providing support. Eliminate the hassle of software maintenance tasks and refocus people on strategy.
Reduce the cost of maintaining hardware.
Reduce time and money spent on infrastructure refreshes, major software and hardware updates, utility costs, and maintenance by shifting to the cloud.
Access more tools to work smarter and create a hyper-connected business.
Adapt to your business needs
Always be current and compliant
With Dynamics 365 Business Central in the cloud, you will have the most current software to run your business and maintain the highest standard of compliance.
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and why Microsoft partner is important?
Business Central enables:
- Replace disconnected systems with a single comprehensive business management solution.
- Adapt faster with connected processes across finance, sales, service, projects, and operations.
- Work smarter with interoperability with Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Perform better using guidance and insights within the flow of work and Power BI.
Our extensive history of working with Business Central underscores that clients gain the most benefit when they integrate Business Central with other industry-specific solutions, such as applications from App Source or custom-built applications within the Power Platform. We recognize that clients may sometimes find it challenging to navigate this terminology. That’s why our GO-ERP specialists are prepared to provide guidance on selecting the right solutions. In cases where the out-of-the-box functionality of Business Central falls short, we offer our clients the option to enhance their system using the Power Platform or choose from a selection of over 2000 purpose-built applications available on Microsoft AppSource.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central strengths
During conversations with the prospects, we face the reality that companies waste too much time dealing with multiple systems that don’t share data.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central enables to connect business where is simple to:
- Leverage a cloud service from Microsoft that allows you to take advantage of the latest technology while reducing ongoing upgrade costs.
- Go from quote to cash without switching applications. Set up customers or vendors, create quotes, process orders, and submit invoices without leaving your inbox.
- Easily add industry-specific apps from Microsoft AppSource.
- Give your employees a consistent and secure experience across desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone.
It is also possible to get a complete picture of your business. Built-in business insights help people make more confident decisions:
- Centralize data to get an accurate end-to-end view of your business. Spot trends, prevent issues, and deliver great customer experiences.
- Intelligence at your fingertips, including predictive inventory and sales forecasting, cash flow forecasting, and overdue payment predictors.
- Advanced analytics for deeper insight. Access, model, and analyze data across multiple dimensions to perform ad hoc, customized reporting. For our clients we create highly compelling dashboards by using Microsoft Power BI.
Get up and running quickly and meet your unique business needs by easily integrating add-on applications and industry-specific solutions:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central is built in the cloud, so it’s easy to set up and manage. Streamline business processes across quotes, orders, invoicing, purchasing, inventory, project accounting, and cash flow.
- Get the same familiar interface with the Microsoft Office tools you already know, like Outlook, Word, and Excel, which means less training and quicker adoption.
- As a reliable Microsoft Partner and competent your advisor for Microsoft family products we help to use the Microsoft Power Platform and build for you new business apps, in order to further automate business processes, help to create chat-bots to serve employees or customers, and more.
Together, the possibilities are endless, and opportunity abounds for all.
Manage your business more effectively today! We will help you implement the best ERP solutions immediately.
Fill out the form and entrust our experts with quick and flexible optimization of your business management with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Why GO ERP
As a certified Microsoft partner, GO-ERP has a proven record of helping our clients leverage the Microsoft Dynamics Platform to enhance and extend their Dynamics 365 functionalities. Together, we can transform the way you do business. Contact us, and our experienced specialist will be glad to share our experience and speed up your company’s digital transformation